An Artist's Space

~ The Art of Eva Barkman ~

Genesis Collectible Art Studio

Experience the diverse art and photography of Eva Barkman.

Intriguing, colorful, textural, spiritual, thought-provoking.

  • Artwork Of Eva Barkman
  • copyright 2007

    Sunday, March 25, 2007

    I am such a clutze!!! Fractured ankle!!!

    copyright 2007


    Guess what I did Friday...fell down the stairs and fractured my ankle. I am one of those very clutze people and I finally really hurt myself this time. This was not a good time for this to happen either. I have an exhibit coming up in April and several pieces of artwork to get ready for a consignment deal that I'm working on. Oh, woe is me :-(


    I am not one to sit still for any long amount of time either. I have ants in my pants. Guess that I'll be doing a lot of sit down painting now. But don't feel sorry for me...I shall overcome! I'll be able to work up my biceps and upper body strength using these dang crutches. lol

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home