An Artist's Space

~ The Art of Eva Barkman ~

Genesis Collectible Art Studio

Experience the diverse art and photography of Eva Barkman.

Intriguing, colorful, textural, spiritual, thought-provoking.

  • Artwork Of Eva Barkman
  • copyright 2007

    Wednesday, March 07, 2007

    My Digital Work Exhibited in Focus 2007


    When I entered 4 of my digital photos in Focus 2007, a juried photography exhibit, which benefits the arts of several northeastern Ohio towns around the Solon, Ohio area, I felt it would just be a good experience and figured that there were so many talented photographers out there that I would probably not be selected to go to the next level of the competition.

    To my surprise, 3 out of my 4 entries were chosen to be exhibited in the next three exhibits. What an honor to be among the chosen photographers, who will represent their work to the communities starting this coming weekend, March 9th, 10th, and 11th. The exhibits will continue through April 27th. The participating exhibits will be held at Valley Art Center in Chagrin Falls; the Fairmount Center in Novelty; and the Solon Center for the Arts in Solon.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home