An Artist's Space

~ The Art of Eva Barkman ~

Genesis Collectible Art Studio

Experience the diverse art and photography of Eva Barkman.

Intriguing, colorful, textural, spiritual, thought-provoking.

  • Artwork Of Eva Barkman
  • copyright 2007

    Friday, March 16, 2007

    Does This Make You Think of the Tropics?



    Ahhh, a warm beach, the cry of seagulls, the crashing of waves, the fragrance of tropical flowers in the air....

    Boy, could I use this right now as I look out my window at the snow that is falling here.

    This digital art is a photo of the first precious little blossom that my hibiscus plant managed to squeak out last week, a blessing from the Lord.

    So, I took these photos and did several digital versions of it and decided that I would have a hibiscus series.

    This one is the first in the series titled, "Hibiscus #1 - In the Pink." Click on the link below to see description and purchase info.....I can do any of these in different sizes and on different papers and am glad to accommodate you to satisfy your preference.

    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5564342

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home