An Artist's Space

~ The Art of Eva Barkman ~

Genesis Collectible Art Studio

Experience the diverse art and photography of Eva Barkman.

Intriguing, colorful, textural, spiritual, thought-provoking.

  • Artwork Of Eva Barkman
  • copyright 2007

    Tuesday, September 05, 2006

    New Digital Painting - Sepia Fantasy

















    New Digital Painting

    I am currently working on a series of digital paintings for a local exhibit. I've entitled this series "Orchids." I have taken several photos of my moms beautiful orchid collection. She has a real knack at growing them.
    I took the photos and altered them digitally using several methods. This one here, "Sepia Fantasy" was given a sepia technique and them I added several pastel colors and effects to it.

    1 Comments:

    • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Eva,
      I really love this one!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home