An Artist's Space

~ The Art of Eva Barkman ~

Genesis Collectible Art Studio

Experience the diverse art and photography of Eva Barkman.

Intriguing, colorful, textural, spiritual, thought-provoking.

  • Artwork Of Eva Barkman
  • copyright 2007

    Monday, June 19, 2006

    Goodbye Ebay Store...Hello Yessy!!!

    This is Eva with on update on things. I closed my eBay store as may other people have done. Because of the change that eBay made on their searches, the stores don't get enough traffic anymore. So it doesn't pay to keep the store. I will still probably post auctions there though. But, I have just started up my gallery on Yessy.com. Please check it out on this link..... http://www.yessy.com/evabarkman

    Besides my usual artwork, I am working on something new and different with machine carving and painting. I create a layout of a picture and then cut out wood pieces on a scroll saw and sand these pieces in different ways to add depth. Then I assemble the pieces and paint. I will post my work when it is done. But, just thought I'd mention what I'm currently working on. I love to create and try new things.

    1 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home